Scott's : News Sites

7:10 AM

Current News for December 03, 2008

does juvenile diabetes have any affect on my ability to get drunk?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:34:14 GMT
maria asked: i can drink a 12 pack and not feel anything. could my diabetes have anything to do with this?

is it ok to drink diet coke when you have gestational diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:24:35 GMT
A.A. asked: I have gestational diabetes and ive been drinking diet coke what i would like to know is if that’s ok to drink?christmas online shopping

Is it more humane to put a fat cat with diabetes down or to give it insulin shots twice a day?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:11:15 GMT
Snaca asked: My cat Maggie was diagnosed a few months a go with diabetes; she is sluggish, and whenever she tries to get down from a high place she just kind of flumps down onto the floor. Help?secure online shopping

What are the chances of Gestational Diabetes going away?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:58:35 GMT
ladybug asked: I Had or have Gestational diabetes if you had it during pregnancy did it go away after you had your baby? and when did you get tested again?
Sorry I’m not black and if I was so what!
My weight is normal and I’m getting tested next week!online shopping mall

My grandma is 70 has diabetes and gets painful leg cramps. How can we help her?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:54:16 GMT
sam asked: My grandma is about 70 years old and has diabetes and a sugar problem. For a couple months now she has been starting to get some veryyy painful cramps in her leg foot and thigh. She sometimes wakes up at night crying cause of the pain. We have tried heating pads and such ...]


Online Store
Internet Store
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home